Saturday, July 12, 2014

Really Nana?!


I take photos of my granddaughter all the time.  I don't think she was feeling it on this day.  This little girl is my heart and soul.  Love her so much.  When Briella came along she reminded everyone in our family how wonderful life can be.  I must admit that she even renewed a creative spark in me that I had forgotten that I had.

In three short months she will be turning two. Time does fly when you are having fun. :) I will savor the moments that I get to watch her grow.

But, to the point!  I will be posting creative ways to revamp...upcycle...or just plain old create common household items.

Just wanted to start off with a pic of this cutie though because you are going to have to put up with awesome pics of her cute little face from time to time. I don't think that you will mind though.

No comments:

Post a Comment